Hello r/Islam. I'm not Muslim or religious at all. But I take interest in knowing religion. So I've got a few questions about halal foods and how the whole concept works. I was talking with my father who was in the army. And we were talking about MREs. I know the US military makes halal/kosher MREs. But what does a Muslim soldier do if they run out of halal MREs. My father said that a Chaplin can bless a meal and make it halal/kosher in an emergency. But he likes to act like he knows everything. In summary 1. What makes food halal ? 2. Why does food need to be halal ? 3. Can food be made halal in emergencies ? 4. What happens when a Muslim eats non halal food? 5. What are the rules (rules, restrictions, code, Regulations?? I don't know the best way to phrase it?) About being forced to eat non halal or having no other choice ? 6. Do the rules vary between the different sects of islam ? Please comment or message me your answers.

submitted by /u/RedFoeHammer
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/35poXfA
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours