Hello everyone. I feel a bit nervous about posting here and I’m very sorry if I sound stupid or ignorant. My family is from Bangladesh and my mom and dad are religious. However, my brother and I grew up without being religious. Brother is agnostic and I just didn’t think about religion at all.

My father passed away on April 28th due to complications from lung cancer. He was my best friend and the person I loved the most. I started having a lot of physical problems after his passing such as digestive issues, jaw pain, anxiety and panic attack. And I’m still very depressed.

After his death, I started questioning about life and death. I started becoming more interested in religion and now I am trying to read an English translated Quran app at night to find out more about Islam. But is too late for me? I’m 25 years old but I don’t even know a single prayer. Is it too shameful? Where do I start? I feel so lost and confused. I’m just starting to question all of my beliefs and I feel so scared and helpless

submitted by /u/OhMaiMai1993
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2X2Dprm
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours