A Salamu Alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh.

I would like to get in touch with a person who was Zayidis, to understand the sect better. And how are they different from Imamiying.

I believe it would be better if the person is now Sunnis.

But if you're still zayidis, or Imamy please get in touch with me. I'm mainly trying to undestand the differences between the sects.

SInce there's all kinds of information on the net. And I can't for sure say. which one is accurate.

Works that speak of zayidis fiqh are not found in the english language. for exemple some sources say that zayidis believe in the infaillibity of the imams, while others say that's not true. some source say they're close to Mu'tazalla. others say they're close to Hanafi. others say they're close to Shafi'i.

I know that theyr were in Morocco, Iran and Yemen.

I'm mainly interested by the history etc...

The cream of the top. would be to discuss it with a talib al ilm who's now sunni. or someone who has studied that perfectly.

I'm looking for the truth. if you can point me towards academical work that would be amazing. even if it's in Arabic.

Jazakumu Allah Khair.

submitted by /u/Hiyaro
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2WYoZIB
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours