What I mean by that isn’t necessarily a therapist or literally a scholar, but rather just people really educated in Islam and also understanding/supportive.

I have tried ChatIslam and Religion of Islam, but both just quoted Quran and ahadith at me, and when I told them I was aware of those verses and ahadith but they aren’t helping me, they ended the chat.

I reached out to Naseeha but they just directed me to Khalil, but I cannot afford their counseling. I tried. I just can’t, at least not for another 2 months, and I can’t really wait that long. Khalil chat just said “try our counseling.”

I’m just out of options. I can’t afford counseling, I can’t talk to anyone without being told to just read the Quran, and I can’t really talk to non-Muslims about my problems because they don’t quite understand (no offense intended).

Any websites available where I can chat with someone? I know counseling is my best long term solution, but I need a deeper conversation than “here are some coping mechanisms” and “here’s what the Quran says.”

submitted by /u/burnout457
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2TEEJPe
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours