So basically I started learning Arabic last September for fun, which led to me getting interested in the quran and muslim majority countries. Since then I have been really interested in Islam. I bought a Quran and started reading, I tried fasting a few days for Ramadan, have had long conversations with my muslim neighbors, and I always find myself thinking al hamd lilah and inshallah in certain situations. Part of me wants to accept, but being from an atheist family I just can't convince myself that there is or is not a god. I consider myself open minded to the posibility of there being one but I just don't know if it is right to accept if I am not fully convinced.

Tl;DR I don't know if it is wrong to accept if I like Islam but am not fully convinced that Allah exists.

submitted by /u/mohamed-abdullah1
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2TvQEhV
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours