Assalamualaikum everyone.

To begin with, I have never performed Hajj & Umrah. However, at my mother's place we have a large picture of Madinah framed at the living room and I always find comfort everytime when I look at it.

Both of my mother and sister have been there twice for Umrah. I'm glad they have. Alhamdulillah.

As I am now living with my wife along with my new extended family, I feel like I miss looking at that picture because when I used to look at it, I have always wanted to go there and it feels like my heart belongs there.

It's weird because I have never been there. But I have this sensation that I miss that place as if I have been there before. Every single story or pictures that relates to Madinah will make my heart miss even more. Sometimes, I have to seal my tears because I don't want my wife to see me in this condition.

Even typing this now is tearing me up somehow. I'll pray that each and everyone of you will make it there once in your lifetime.

Please make a Dua for me for I really want to be there one day, InshaAllah.

submitted by /u/a5h3k
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2YudcmB
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours