So, I'm 14 years old and was raised as an atheist. I respect all religions though, because everyone has a right to believe in what they do, and everyone deserves respect about their beliefs. No one is better than anyone else for believing in God/Allah, or for not. I'm curious about religion though, since I never really learned about it and in school I no longer do religious studies so this is the only way I can find out. My questions are meant with respect and if any of them seem offensive, please let me know and I'll get rid of them. Anyway, here goes.

People who were raised to follow Islam, have you ever questioned religion? If so, why?

People who converted to Islam, what made you convert?

Has your faith ever been tested? If so, how did you handle it?

What are your top five personal rules in life to go by?

How does Islam affect your view on the world and your view of the people around you?

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, I mean these questions with respect and curiosity. Praise Allah

submitted by /u/Nico_Di_Angelo666
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3dfxkxs
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours