*Excluding doing Hijrah to Saudi Arabia

Other than that, I don’t get it. If you look at the state of many of the Muslim countries today - they are all in a failed state. They don’t have a good economy, proper infrastructure, and overall quality of life. If I was in Pakistan right now I don‘t think I would barely be able to type this with the internet (even though its 2020) - unless I’m rich and can afford faster, reliable internet.

Now there are some good countries like Tunisia, Turkey, and Malaysia however they are ALL secular nations so they don’t count. I don’t count the UAE either because it has a bad rep for being “materialistic” or whatever when in reality they’re just in the 21st century and all the other Islamic nations are behind.

Some people say Deen > Dunya but it that really a good reasoning? As far as I know, while we are tested in this Dunya - we don’t have to purposely put ourselves in a bad situation.

So for those who want to do Hijrah to places other than Saudi Arabia (Mecca/Medina) - where and why?

In many cases, it is easier to be a Muslim in the west. There is an abundance of halal food and mosques and scholars, etc.

submitted by /u/TexasRigs
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3c1eUzY
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours