Selam Aleykum I'm 16. I have braces. My mom always drives me every 3 weeks to the dentist to adjust my braces but without ever asking if I have any plans she goes to her sisters, aunts etc. And I'm stuck with her there, and i have nothing to do except watch them talk. It'd be cool if it were for less than an hour but she usually stays for 3+ hours, and sometimes even spends the night there!

However today, I said to her "If today we're going to go anywhere after the dentist, I am not coming" Then she was like "How do you not like staying with your aunts? and other stuff" Like I'm not going every month..

She then called the aunt and made me to talk to her and I was so embarrased!

I said to my mom "Wow you're such a bad mother" Then she said "I don't know why I even stay in this house" Then I said "Maybe I should get out of here" and I started crying and I tried to leave the house. (I wanted 3 days to be alone, idk where I would go but I really needed it), then she stopped me and closed the door and here I am, in my room.. crying. What should I do? Help me brothers and sisters. Thank you!

submitted by /u/apex_No1re
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/36xLqHQ
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours