So just for reference I'm a 25F. Ever since I was younger, I would say i was a pretty good kid when it came to following the rules of my parents set for me which was absolutely no dating. I always had this thing that if I waited and did things right a good guy would come around.

Fast forward to today, my studies are wrapping up in about a year or two so I've started seriously looking into dating and joining apps (CMB, Bumble, Minder) to meet someone. For the last couple of months, I haven't been able to match/meet any Muslim guy who I've clicked with at all and its been tough/stressful. So I was like whatever and swiping right on whoever I thought was cool and didn't really pay much attention to religion.

But now, I've started talking to this guy and he's been really nice. I'm pretty sure he's not Muslim, but this is the first time in 5-6 months on being on these apps that I've had an actual convo with someone for this long. The convo is interesting and not dry, but now I don't know what to do. I want to continue talking to him but at the same time theres no way my parents would approve. How do I bring up religion to him without sounding weird about it? I don't feel like I'll ever find a guy who I'm attracted to and who is Muslim. Idk what to do anymore.

submitted by /u/h123aq
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3fIJ1yt
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours