Salaam brothers and sisters, I come to you today in need of some help and guidance. I'd prefer not to get into the finer details but I can tell you this, I was born a muslim, I was raised a muslim but somewhere along the way I lost my faith. I fell into some bad habits and stopped practising my religion completely. I was a muslim by name only and pretended to be religious/pray in front of family.

I've been through some tough times recently with mental health and suicide issues, but I've decided that I want to live. I want to live my life as a Muslim once again. However, it's been a long time since I've stopped practicing Islam, I dont know anything anymore (not even how to pray). I cant read Arabic and I'm too ashamed to ask for help as my family have a strong presence in the local mosque and i wish to keep this from them.

Is it possible for me to self teach myself, if so how do I go about doing this?

I appreciate you taking the time to read this, any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Throwaway-icus
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2y0bDSv
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours