Assalam alaykoum brothers and sister i am asking for your support.

I have made a youtube channel where i translate the seerah of muhammad s.a.w in english, the speaker in these video's is nabil al awadi. I did not find a single english translation of this seerah on youtube so i took it upon myself to provide this. I have watched this series from beginning to end and bingewatched it in 3 days. And it is by far the best series i have ever seen. By allah my love for our prophet s.a.w has increased hundredfolds. There is a sweetness in my heart that i feel when i think about him. No one should be hindered enjoying this series even if they can't understand arabic.

I ask for your support to watch the first episode of it, like and subscribe as i will be uploading new translated episodes frequently. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJwxGWnu1MM&t

May allah reward all of you!

submitted by /u/AbandonFitna
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2Upr2Eq
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours