Whenever I send Quran ayahs or recitations to my friends or post them on my feed, especially about Jesus (as), you would think they would be interested in what We believe as Muslims, and what is certainly the truth. Instead I get anger, rage, pettiness...etc. Even going as far to block me, and have others turn against me. I don’t understand how they’re walking on this earth aimlessly, chasing their desire, not even seeking the truth because they’ve already made up their minds. It sad to see so many of my friends reject the truth, and turn against me, and cut off all contact with me. Like Subhanallah the words of Allah SWT trigger these people, the words of their creator.

It’s no loss on me, I did my part in conveying the message, so I have no regrets. Only reason I do this is so I don’t feel guilty on Judgement day for not bringing the message to those near me. But Subhanallah didn’t think people would be offended.

submitted by /u/Lightningblitzz
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/39udDQx
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours