I just saw a discussion about it in other sub and realised there might be more permissible ways of doing that.

So here's what i do in winter, I'm wearing at least two layering of clothes since i catch cold easily, and i have to wear formal shoes(which comes with laces).

  1. Put off the shoes.
  2. Remove glasses.
  3. Remove my watch.
  4. Remove socks.
  5. Pull two layers of clothing backwards so it doesn't get wet.
  6. Get ready for some gymnastics and start performing wudu.
  7. Hold up my legs in mid air as i wash them thoroughly one by one.
  8. Find some napkin/towel to soak all the water on the body.
  9. Find a place to sit.
  10. Sit for some time as i would never wear socks over my feets until they completely dry, it's feels gross otherwise and my feets are itchy for the rest of the day. Also i can't wear back my glasses yet as my face is still wet and i never use any towel or napkin on my face.

  11. Finally wear back the socks and tie up the shoes(which sucks because I'll have to remove them again 2 minutes later when i reach the praying space.)

The worst part is any bathroom's floor in the world is the perfect breeding ground for all sorts of bacteria and dust and you have to stand barefoot there while performing wudu.

Please tell me on how to work around it as it becomes a headache when you've to perform it 5 times a day. What are the unnecessary steps i can cut down on?

submitted by /u/shoaibali619
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2VNERgT
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours