So I’m in collage in western country. I room-mated with a friend of the same muslim country. We are chill, we have fun do things together as friends and all. Last night he was with one of our friends (female), she is not muslim. They were hanging out together after all the other friends left. I think she was into him, as she stayed for a reason. So I just left them together with hopes for whatever. One thing lead to another, the next day he woke up and she was still in our apt. They obviously didn’t do anything. But a lot of signs were are directing to the fact that my friend is actually gay. This is really weird for me. Culturally us arabs we joke around these things. But with him I can tell it’s serious. I don’t know what to do. He kinda came out the next day. Implied that he is what he is but didn’t explicitly say it. Now I’m a Muslim, I pray and hope for the best. How do I deal with this. I literally clueless to how to react this whole situation. Keep in mind that my lease ends in almost a year with the same group.
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/3d07oWR
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours