I do not know how can I explain what I feel with my weak english but...

In recent times when muslims do something disturbing non-muslims they quickly becomes "islamist"

They would say this in case of islamaphobia "allegations" "Oh, muslims ? I have no problem with them my problem is with islamists" no motherfucker you are fucking islamaphobic piece of shit, If muslims wear hijab as Allah orders they become islamist, if they are against interests -yes islamist again, if they go to mosque for prayer, islamist again, if they reject nationalism for religion's sake, same.

Lets give real-life examples, is migrants wanting to go europe ? -islamists try to invade Europe, is ilhan omar wears hijab ? -Islamist try to undermine american democracy, is rashida talib is palestinian? - Islamist, is muslims in india just want to stay alive ? -islamist terrorists !,

People uses "islamism" in sentences do not hate islamist/political islam or something else they want muslims to be whore of non-muslims

submitted by /u/EastWestman
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2TBscLp
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours