I have made mistakes in my life that I can’t fix because I’m a weak coward. I’ve told lies that can come back and hurt me, because of moments of weakness, and if I confess I’ll definitely hurt myself. I should do it because it’s the right thing, but I can’t.

I want to run away and start over. I’d leave a note for my family and call them after I’ve run away, because I don’t want to hurt them too much.

Is this haram? I’m a guy btw, about to graduate college but it’s all online now so I don’t have to physically be here.

ETA: I have no intentions of self-harm or anything more extreme. I want to live, and I know it’s haram to hurt myself. I have no desire to hurt myself.

submitted by /u/ferdous12345
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2vWn6BD
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours