Hello,
So I have an important diagnostic test coming up, and my Mom is the anxious type who worries a lot about everything, and my dad doesn't like hearing bad news. They are both going through a hard time now with other issues.
If this test comes back bad, the doctor will tell me, and my parents won't be there during the test. Is it haram to lie to my parents and tell them it went fine and not to worry?
The disease itself has no cure, only basic medicine to treat the symptoms. It's a progressive disease so it only gets worse, it's very depressing but not fatal. I really don't want to worry them for no reason, it's not like they can change or affect the situation. Obviously if it gets really bad there will be no hiding it, but I think I'll just cross that bridge when I get to it.
Normally I would just avoid telling people, but my parents are probably going to ask about it, and I don't know what the right action would be.
Thank you for reading.
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/38Xih8R
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours