Hello, I’ve needed to ask this question for a year now, and I never got around to asking it. My parents are alt-right-go to church or burn in hell type of people. They have tried to shove Christianity down my throat, and I did get baptized once when I was 4 years old. But now I am older now, and I believe that Islam is the one true religion for me because the Qur’an is the only holy book that has not been changed since the prophets death, and I want to live by the Quran. I am still learning how to pray and I pray 5 times a day. I have not said the shahada, and I cannot visit my local mosque as I’m not old enough to go out by myself. The main problem with this is that I cannot fast during Ramadan. My parents will think I have an eating disorder and sign me up for some program. So, anyway, what should I do?

submitted by /u/AviationApple
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2wUJ209
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours