As-salamu alaykum everyone,

I know we have been told to respect our parents, to not fight with them but for the last couple of years my mother and I fight, 60% of the time we are arguing over everything.

Sometimes I start it, I don’t listen to her half the time and then she ignores me for days and then we forget about it and laugh.

There will be times she says things because other people told her and she always believes them. For example, I get migraines a lot and I take Tylenol to help but it takes forever to kick in then I heard about something called Excerdin (it contains aspirin and caffeine) and it was fast relief.

My mother heard from some random person on Facebook that says anything with aspirin is bad and will damage your body. All it took was for this 1 person to say this and she threw my entire box away. I told her it’s usually people who take it everyday and it can cause some problems but she doesn’t want to listen to me, I only take it once a month.

She never believes me, she always believes some random stranger or her annoying friends but never her own kids. She doesn’t do her research, she always thinks she’s right and doesn’t take our thoughts and feelings into consideration.

I love her, I do. She’s done everything for us when our father left, but sometimes we drive each other crazy.

She believes everything on the internet and Facebook and I have to stop her before she puts in her credit information, I try to talk to her calmly then she starts yelling at me.

submitted by /u/JkLion1998
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/39qrWVx
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours