I heard this joke (atleast I think it was a joke) on a podcast, that despite Muslims' admoration for our prophets, even naming our children after them, there is ONE prophet that no muslim parent has ever named their children.
Lot (AS).
I mean, yeah, when you think about it... have you EVER met a muslim brother named Lot? Like, I have only been muslim for half a year or so, so my personal experience with the Ummah is rather limited. However, are there actually any Lots out there? And why is this name so uncommon? Like, naming your child after Lot might be slightly controversial at the moment, given the general modern society's view on LGBT matters, but I have never heard in my limited study of history either. Are there any famous Muslims in history named Lot? Have people just forgoten about this prophet?
Honestly, I am genuenly curious about this.
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/38LM6c9
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours