Halal non-Islamic activities. TBH, I usually just pray fardh and have struggled even with that. However, any time I do things like workout, read random books, or do any of my other hobbies, I always feel extremely guilty. I feel like, "I could be reading Quran. I could be listening to an Islamic lecture. I could be studying the Seerah. I could be learning more Arabic. I could be offering more prayers (salah), or I could be fasting more. It's gotten to the point where I've put off learning other languages that I've always wanted to learn (like French) out of feeling guilty. I feel like maybe I am going to go to hell and could have escaped that fate but I wasted my time and therefore I'm doomed. I hate it. Have any of you ever felt this way? It's been like this for me for years upon years.

submitted by /u/Mystik-Palace
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2vVlWX2
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours