Al salam Alikoom brothers and sisters, this is my first post in this sub, I wanted to share with you something I created. I hope it will be useful to some of you. I find it difficult to fall to sleep without listening to some white noise or rain sound, I got into this habit when I found it difficult to sleep due to outside noises a few years ago. So I made a few long audio tracks (8 hours long) using the Quran and rain sound I hope it helps some of you here to relax and fall to sleep listening to Quran.

First audio file is an 8-hour long audio file for the Reciter Hazza Al-Balushi (best when used with headphones)

Reciter Hazza Al-Balushi 8 hours with Rain

The second audio file is 3 hours long made for babies, please do not use headphones on babies just play it on a speaker close by. Reciter Hazza Al-Balushi

Reciter Hazza Al-Balushi 3 hours for babies

The third audio file is another 8-hour long audio file for Ayah Al kursi repeated many times (Reciter Abdulbasit Abdulsamad)

Reciter Abdulbasit Abdulsamad 8 Hours

I uploaded the first audio file to youtube you can check it out here: https://youtu.be/cND5P1aoCW8

I might upload more files to youtube when i get time inshaa Allah. I hope it helps many of you to fall sleep with the blessing and protection of Quran.

submitted by /u/tugofwarsaint
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2HsIGzP
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours