Salam brothers,

First time I visited this sub, it was full of members sharing hadiths for awareness, Quran verses, brothers supporting eachother in their trails and helping new Muslims with their inquiries. I immediately fell in love and it became part of my day to browse the sub and it did amazing to strengthen my Iman and others.

Now whenever I open the sub, the main page is full of stories of rape, murder, news about iran, China and India. I fully sympathize with our brothers and we all support in our way through dua and boycotting but this is just worse than worldnews or news.

It went from a peaceful sub where you can strengthen your Iman and remember Allah to a mayhem of a sub where I cant browse the first 5 posts before I close it.

Some brothers suggested to start a new sub where such posts can be shared however their request hasn't been answered. A megathread with updates would also solve the issue.

Would love to get some feedback from the community

submitted by /u/Biotin6000
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/37HLww7
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours