Peace and Blessings be upon you Brothers and Sisters. Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds.

I am a new Muslim convert and I have a story to share. I converted 2 weeks ago after my fiancé introduced me to Islam and I went to the masjid. I began learning the Surrahs and how to make Wudu and Salah. I had been praying at home but today was the first day I prayed at work. Partially because I am still learning the prayers but also because it is very hard to find space where I work. I work in a big city hospital in the United States and there are few private places where I could pray without distraction. I decided I would pray anyway on my floors staff lounge. Now most of the other workers are Christians or Jews where I work. When I began praying Dhuhr many of the workers in the nursing lounge stopped and started at me like they saw an alien. I could hear them whispering and talking about me. Some of the workers even stepped over my carpet moving around the room as I prayed. It was all very hard and distracting for me. However I kept my composure and completed all of the Rakats. I felt like it was the first test of my faith and the I feel great because every day I am growing closer to Allah, praise be upon him. Just wanted to share to see if any other brothers or sisters had similar experience

submitted by /u/PeoplesRevolution
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2RWYakt
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours