I know that Islamically, we aren’t obligated to forgive someone who wronged us. I don’t intend any harm for this person, I would like to see them guided, but I think they may not have remorse for/realize the depth and implications of their actions aside from the fact that those actions hurt me, if that makes sense. I’m wondering, does this apply in situations where someone didn’t cross any Islamic boundaries/expectations (like in a marriage, for example)? When someone does something against Islam and another person is hurt personally because of it, is whether or not the person who suffered forgives the other irrelevant? Any insight would help. I would like to forgive this person, but I don’t think I can fully recover from how their actions affected me.

submitted by /u/jtflcntmltstlbms-
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2sWEC7q
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours