Jeremiah 33:24-26

  1. "You have surely noticed what these people are saying, haven't you? They are saying, 'The LORD has rejected the two families of Israel and Judah that he chose.' So they have little regard that my people will ever again be a nation. 25. But I, the LORD, make the following promise: I have made a covenant governing the coming of day and night. I have established the fixed laws governing heaven and earth. 26. Just as surely as I have done this, so surely will I never reject the descendants of Jacob. Nor will I ever refuse to choose one of my servant David's descendants to rule over the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Indeed, I will restore them and show mercy to them."

The Lord our God is faithful just and true! There is one God!

1 Corinthians 16:13-14

  1. Stay alert, stand firm in the faith, show courage, be strong.

  2. Everything you do should be done in love.

I don't know anyone here. But I serve God who sends me to tell of the love he has for all people and all nations. I love you!

submitted by /u/meltingspark
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2t339I1
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours