Salam brothers and sisters,

I need some help whether what I am doing is considered haram or not in Islam. I have done extensive research and I can't seem to find anything on it.

I don't particularly do witchcraft, because I know that is haram and forbidden in islam, however, there are some things such as; Using herbs/stones to 'manifest' things into existence. To me, it is more of a psychological thing and it helps me focus on what I am trying to accomplish. I don't believe in 'magic' or anything of that sort. Only in tools that Allah (SWT) has provided for us on this Earth.

Examples; Incense/Sage to help reduce my stress (I listen to Quran with it). Growing certain plants that symbolize prosperity/focus. Holding onto stones from Hajj or other holy places (for good luck). Things like that.

Is this haram? I don't want to be unknowingly committing shirk. I believe in Allah (SWT) and only him. Thank you for your patience!

submitted by /u/pandasintokyo
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/37ujow5
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours