I'm scared that what if none of it's true, what if there's no Creator, what if there's no afterlife, and there's just nothing. I want to believe, and I don't know why I keep getting these intrusive thoughts.

I wanted answers, so I looked on an askreddit thread about life after death, and most of them were saying that there's nothing.

Can somebody please help me with this? it's such a debilitating issue, and I'll often spend hours just walking around, thinking about this. I just want some solid proof, some solid evidence that will convince me. Yes, I am aware that the reddit atheists who said there's nothing similarly have no proof per se, but are just speaking from what they logically think happens.

I hate the fact that I have these thoughts, and that they come in my head. No matter what I do, I just have this constant barrage of intrusive thoughts, and I can't get them out of my head.

I have asked for a sign of sorts, to help reaffirm belief, but I am just lost atm.

Please, please, PLEASE help me.

submitted by /u/voodoo1viper5by5
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2QMbc3E
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours