Hi my bothers and sisters,

I am a 28 years old male and "Sunni Muslim". I am in serious confusion about some issues. Please read below ---

I masturbate on a regular basis. When I masturbate in my bed, after that I touch my pillow, books, wallet, mobile, door handle, mattress, room wall etc. with hands (with liquid semen). Even semen dropped so many times in my cloths, duvet etc. Even I touched many things with hands (after semen dried on the hand, without washing hands).

The clothes, which have semen on it (the semen is dried days ago), has No visible signs/stains. So, I cannot know exactly which spots in the cloths have semen. Do I have to wash these clothes before praying?

Some clothes have some visible signs or stains in some spots, and other spots in those clothes may have semen or not. In order to pray, do I have to wash it?

What about door handles, wallet, water bottles, mobile, laptop, room windows etc. that I touched when semen (dry/wet) was in my hands? The walls, door handles etc. doesn't show any visible sign (or no distinguishable signs due to semen), (it's true that I touched them with semen days ago). Do I have to wash these things?

If any object (pillow, bed cover, wall etc.) is touched ,with my dried semen or wet semen, and after some time there is no specific marks (or I cannot recognize any), do I have to wash them? And, on them if I find any Mark (due to semen dried days ago), do I have to wash those objects? (Let's say, do I have to wash my mobile?)

I am very confused. In order to pray, what do I have to do?

For example: Yesterday I masturbated and didn't wash my hand. And after some time the hand became completely dry (I did NOT wash the hand, and there are dried semens and madhiy which are Not visible in the eye). If I touch any clean cloth with this hand, does the cloth get impure? And if I touch any object (laptop, mobile, door handle etc.), do I have to wash them?

Please reply brothers and sisters. Thanks for reading. I need a solution please.. ..

submitted by /u/rasel002
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2RrSz6M
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours