With the new coronavirus outbreak, I'm scared. This is the first time I've been scared like this, to begin with, I haven't done nearly enough to prepare myself to meet Allah. I'm not ready to leave my fiance, my parents and my brothers. I'm not even married yet. I always know death was inevitable but after I got engaged something changed in me, my life wasn't just mine alone, it also has someone else.

Back when I was in the Middle East they used to tell you, if you knew death was coming and you made Tubah your Tubah would not be accepted.

There are a lot of things that I don't like about myself, I don't pray, I lie, I don't treat my parents right and especially my mother.

I want to turn to Allah, but I just don't know how to. I'm scared, I'm scared for myself and for my loved ones. I want a second chance so I can be a better fiance, a better son and most of all a better servant to Allah. I don't even know if I turn to Allah if he'll accept me.

I don't know what to do and I need help.

May Allah give me strength when I need it most. May Allah help us all.

submitted by /u/theonetheonlya
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2GonR83
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours