living in the US I never knew outside marriage relationships where haram until i was in highschool. everyone did it and my mom told me to look away when seeing people kissing. So i thought only kissing in public was haram.

later my islamic teacher told us in a joking way about haram relationships and we are not allowed to have gfs and bfs. I was shocked to learn this. I went home telling my family and siblings and they looked at me confused thinking I already knew about it being haram. Alhumdillah I never had been into a relationship before that.

But nobody tought me so i never knew. what if that sheikh never said it, what if i kept living my life thinking haram things are halal. If you see someone doing haram warn them about it being haram.

submitted by /u/Ironox10
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/30Pnm0r
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours