Selam aleykum wa rahmat Allahu wa barakata, brothers ans sisters, I need your help. I'm Muslim my whole life, but began researching more about the Qur'an about 2-3 years ago. Subhanallah, it's beautiful and so complex, and I go through it as rational as I can. I respect Christians and Jews, but many of them are constantly trying to unbalance my faith. They bring up arguments like that Muhammed (sas.) was an awful person/deceiver and all that. The problem is that all the sources are biased, and wouldn't ever consider the Qur'an as true. I am in a hard phase of my life, and I really only belief in Allah (swt), but can you help my rational insecurities? I want that feeling, that I had many times before, that warm feeling we all know in our hearts. Thank you, may Allah grants us all Jennah. I love you all
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/2QSv7PC
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours