I know I’ve been posting about this a lot, but it’s because it’s driving me crazy. A week ago it made me want to kill myself but I’m in a much better headspace now. If you want to know the full story, checkout my history (the one posted in labrats).

I know the Islamic thing to do is to confess as part of repentance because my lie can harm someone else. I’ve repented, but I haven’t actually confessed. The selfish part of me says to stay quiet and see what happens to protect myself now.

I’m lost because I’ve begged Allah to give me a way out but I haven’t gotten it. I guess this is either my punishment or my test, and the way to pass is to confess. However, I’m so scared about losing my career from now, before it’s begun. I know it was a massive mistake and that I should bear the repercussions, but I’m a selfish coward.

What do I do?

submitted by /u/burnout457
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/37stC0g
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours