First off, assalamwaalaikum to you all, I hope you all are doing well.

For some reason, I always get jealous from stupid things. The video games that people have, grades in school, the abilities or talents that people have, and the usual stuff that people get jealous from (the cars, phones, etc.) Like I get it that it’s natural for us to become jealous from the ones who are better than us. Like I know that all of these things are all Dunya. Like I know that there’s gonna be an Afterlife, but I just don’t know what to do. I wanna have lots of video games (it’s sounds so stupid though, like I feel I shouldn’t be jealous over this though.) I wanna have great abilities (like playing the piano, playing an instrument, memorize the Quran and read it better, and many other things).

But Alhamdulilah, I went to the MAS-ICNA convention in Chicago last week, and it inspired me a lot. I’ve started reading more Quran, praying Sunnah, and inshallah I’ll do more. Anyway...

But then the other problem pops up. I wanna keep staying motivated. I have made this one of my goals for 2020 to keep staying motivated whatever happens, because 2019 was not a good year for me at all. I lost friends in school, and at the moment, I don’t have any friends at school, but Alhamdulilah I have friends at the masjid, but I’m always at school. Also, I always have crumbled very easily under the slightest amounts of stress. Like right now I have a lot to do. I have to study for the SAT and ACT as I’m in 11th grade at the moment, I’ve got homework, tests, and future plans with colleges, and whatnot. And I need to figure out how I can handle all of this and not stress out and burnout every time. I just don’t know what to do.

I really hope you guys can help me out. Peace and blessings be upon you all, wasalamwaalaikum. (I’ll try to look at some of the comments if I get any before I sleep and in the morning inshallah)

submitted by /u/BombermanAhmed
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/37I5FSN
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours