Okay, this is a weird title and description but hear me out.

I created an earlier post that I was looking into Islam (and still looking into it). I will say that I'm a barefooter and usually go barefoot as much as possible ( This is from a 7 mile hike last month )

Obviously one removes their footwear before entering the mosque, so that's not an issue. However, would other Muslims think bad of me if I arrive without footwear? The bottoms of my feet get dirty when I am barefoot which would obviously be washed before stepping on the carpet, but I don't want them to think that I'm messing up the carpets or that it's written somewhere that it's frowned upon to go barefoot.

Obviously this is a weird question and post, but it's something I've been curious about.

submitted by /u/W0LFPAW
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/38CJtd5
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours