I ejaculated during sleep though I am 99% certain that I did not have any kind of erotic dream rather I remember having a very normal one. Also on that day I had not seen or watched anything even slightly erotic so I am very confused. Anyway problem is that after this I cleaned the wetness of my clothes and went to sleep as I was still half a sleep, woke up at fair prayer and could not do ghusl as despite having the ability to heat water it took a very long time then, also the time of doing ghusl, drying myself, putting on my clothes the time might be finished for fajr prayer in that time so is it okay for me. Note that I live in Lahore Pakistan and it is very cold this time of the year I am scared of even taking a bath with warm water considering it is extremely cold early in the morning and takes a lot longer for the water to become warmer at that time.

submitted by /u/1ganimol1
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2sVvL5X
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours