Ever since that crazy New Zealand incident, I have started CC at Mosques. I legally carry. I'm law abiding Citizen willing to protect my Muslim brothers and sisters and children. The Mosques I go to don't say ban guns in these premises so I conceal carry in there during Friday prayer and other times.

What especially shocked me was the innocent young 8 or 10 year old kid from my home country that was killed in that New Zealand shooting. That guy who did that hopefully will get life in prison and raped plenty in there too because he also killed one of his own blood, he killed former New Zealand/Australian Christian's that converted to Islam. What monster kills a child? Even the Mexican Cartel who are craziest killers never ever harm or kill children intentionally.

We are all supposed to get along because we are all Monethistic and Jews, Muslims, Christian's are all from Abraham, and Abraham was a great Prophet. We are all from Adam and Eve so we shouldn't be hating each other. I'm happy that 2Chan or 8Chan site Australian guy got radicalized in was shut down.

submitted by /u/Throwawaycasablanca
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/30VRy9W
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours