As-salamu alaykum.

Some time ago, when I was younger and more naive I kept doing a particular sin (that only involved me - no one else was being hurt). Unable to quit, I thought by swearing on the Quran & making a promise to Allah to not commit that sin again; it would automatically help me to not commit that sin.

No one else was there. It was pretty much me holding the Quran and making a promise.

Unfortunately in my stupidity and weakness, I did break that promise.

I'm now old enough to know better and honestly don't know what I was thinking back then. I'm deeply regretful of this.

Is what I did even worse than breaking a regular oath because it was over the Quran? Do the normal conditions of feeding 10 poor people, or fasting for 3 days still hold?

Peace be upon you.

submitted by /u/LRSSJ4Goku
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2RObrMd
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours