Hi r/islam, fellow brother here. I have a friend who does not affiliate with any religion currently, and it has gotten to a point where they feel lost and like they don't have a purpose. We talked about it together, I told them I used to be in a similar situation but coming back to my faith took those feelings away from me. They are having difficulty taking up a faith in God, sharing the common concern of needing tangible proof in order to accept Islam as truth. We are going to hang out in a couple days, where I will attempt to teach them the proofs that I found to resonate with me, such as the scientific miracles in the Qur'an and the signs of the end times that have come true, however I was wondering if there was anything else I should make them aware of or teach them that would make the case for Islam even better? I appreciate you all taking your team to read this, as well as your responses!

submitted by /u/Stellarayce
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2QKVB4y
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours