I have not been shaving for a bit because I have not been taught any good methods and just use a simple disposable 10 cent razor to shave I have cut my self multiple times each time closer to my genitals even when I am extremely careful and slow thankfully I have never cut my penis or genitals but have gotten close to and felt enough pain to be extremely afraid of ever shaving again almost to the point of trauma. Is it true that your prayer is invalid without shaving your pubic hair or is it ok for me not to shave if I am having difficulty if it isn't can you please suggest some more safer and simpler methods of shaving which won't be as painful and will remove the risk of cutting myself thank you

submitted by /u/1ganimol1
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2EDVRww
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours