hey, everyone.

I'm sorry if this sounds offensive.

So I converted to Islam about 2.5 months ago. It was going great for the first 1.5 months but now I feel as though I'm losing faith and getting lost in what's true and what's not. I see so much about the Prophet (PBUH) being a bad person, and I see even more about Islam being unfair to certain communities. I love being in this religion but I'm just unsure of my future in it...

I'm just really concerned about my fate in Islam. My family is unsupportive, most people nowadays are unsupportive of the religion and I don't feel as if the religion really accepts me. I feel as though I haven't done my part in Islam and as I dig deeper into the religion, I'm not sure what to think about it anymore. I'm really lost. (and before anyone says 'pray', please know that I'm trying to find my place and I really don't need people trying to "help" me find the "right" way to go)

Thanks for reading this. I don't know what the point of it was, really.

Have a nice day!

submitted by /u/figure_skating_bagel
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2Q6ivUM
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours