Assalamu Alaykum Everybody,

A month or two ago I lost some airpods and an apple watch. I was praying a lot and eventually found the apple watch. However, the airpods were never found. Yet, today at school, I found some airpods that were on some stairs. They were just there.

I was wondering if it was okay if I could see and wait for 3 days and if anyone asks for them then I'd give it back, but I was planning to have them if no one ended up asking. Is what I am doing wrong? I thought I read in a hadith that doing this was okay. Is this my prayer being answered or something from shaytan or maybe a test? I have no idea.

Any help is greatly appreciated, Jazakullahu Khairan, and thanks in advance!

Edit: This might be important, I don't think anyone realizes I have the airpods with me during this 3 day period, should I go out and actively ask around if anyone has lost some airpods or should I just wait and see if anyone asks me during this 3 day period?

Edit #2: Reposting for more input.

submitted by /u/XShadowSlayerX3
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/36FmGNv
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours