ASAK brothers and sisters! These are the 5 biggest (that I know of) that are listed on charity navigator, a great site to see what your hard earned dollar is spent on. InshaAllah this is useful to you and please add anything i've missed.

ICNA Relief USA with a rating of 96

Indian Muslim Relief and Charities with a rating of 94

Mercy-USA for Aid and Development with a rating of 94

Islamic Relief USA with a rating of 91

Life for Relief and Development with a rating of 87

I was surprised to learn irusa president earns 180k while all 4 others earn 80k, but the organization pulls in 145M so perhaps its justified. ICNA pulls in 17M but has the highest percentage dollar spent on the needy so I think i'll donate to them from now on. What say you?

submitted by /u/WhyNotIslam
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2Og2JEK
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours