Hello, r/Islam,

I kind of have a faith issue and it's between Islam and Atheism. While it has toned down a lot, I have two points of view on my mind, which are again Islam and Atheism. It's now around 95% on the Islam side and about 5% of Atheism. I used to have it like 60% of Islam and 40% of Atheism. I'm talking about the general points of view. Something that has really helped me is that I made Dua to Allah (Azawajal) to show me he exists. Every time I thought of converting to Atheism, I get something that's proof. For example, I once was thinking about converting before I slept and that same night I threw up. I went to the doctor and there was nothing wrong with me, it just happened. This has happened too many times at the right times to be considered "Coincidence", all I want to get rid of is the tint of shirk on my mind. Please help me Ikhwanee.

submitted by /u/A7madJG
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2XXFxiR
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours