I don't know where else to put this and it's a long story so sorry if it's a rant. I just has a newborn 2 days ago and my MIL is staying at the hospital with my wife, when I came home my dog sitter/friend was at my apartment and we decided to hang out and celebrate last night/this morning. My dog was asleep on the other side of the couch and he seemed to have nightmares and woke up and moved over to cuddle with me. A few minutes later my friend complained of a headache and told me he was feeling the emotions of a woman filled with shame and guilt. He ran to the bathroom and puked, and when he came back he was a completely different person. I was listening to music on the TV and he laughed and said "you still listen to this old stuff?" I was confused because it was the same song playing before he left. He said "I feel like I haven't seen you in years." I felt he wasn't who the person who left and I asked who I was talking to, he said his name was my girlfriend who committed suicide in highschool after a traumatic event. I was scared for my friend and asked if I could talk to my friend and he said yes. I told him to breath in and accept the emotions he was feeling we're not his and to let them pass through him and breath out to release them. When I asked if he remembered what had occurred the last few minutes he could only recall a headache and puking and that was it. I felt the need to go to the hospital and visit my wife and child (0300 in the morning) and I left to go. My wife is insecure about this past trauma that I've learned to move on from and I feel that something is trying to cause friction in our new life event. What do I do? TL;DR: possible possession of my friend.

submitted by /u/flatliner94
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/33dZV0o
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours