I can not stand the hypocrisy of people saying "Muslim Nations should not be democratic" while living in Democratic Countries.
People in Egypt have risked their life to have Democracy. They have been insulted, attacked, horribly beaten up and they have fought bravely for their dignity. President MOHAMMED MORSI has been elected by the people of Egypt before he was arrested and left to die. In Saudi Arabia, Muslims critical of corruption have been horribly tortured and executed. In Syria, an entire people has been butchered.
If you don't like Democracy, what are you doing here ? If you think one single man should have absolute power, even the power to horribly rape muslim women, then why don't you go live under General Abdel-Fattah El Sissi or Assad ? What is this twisted logic ?
I'm sorry if it sounds aggressive but I needed to say it.
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/2NWiTnK
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours