As salaam aleykum,

The other day, my teenage brother asked me what the purpose of life was or why did Allah create us? and I responded by saying it was to worship Him. (which I believe to be the correct response according to Quran). Now, this has probably pushed him further from the deen.(He's been looking into atheism lately). He asked me if this life is a game for Allah?

I told him that Allah alone has the right to set the moral values of the world He created. If He says that the purpose of life is to worship Him, then that becomes morality and the yardstick of morality. Humans don't have infinite knowledge to judge what's good or isn't. and so on.

I don't think he is convinced though.

Can any of you help me explain these answers better?

submitted by /u/crockrox
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2NtvUnu
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours