I have been going through some difficult times in my life lately. While it has been hard, because of it, I have the opportunity to prioritize my beliefs.

I wanted to know, in Islam, is it possible for personal, direct prayer to Allah anywhere (outside of salat 5 times a day). By "pray", I mean dua (direct prayer to Allah).

For example, in Christianity, a person can stop at any point of the day in what they are doing and begin "Dear God, I pray for . . . ." and can believe that God is listening at any time. It can be at the park, in a car, etc.

Is it possible to do that as a muslim? or is the only time/place during which one can pray during a troubled time is specifically and exclusively during fajr/dhuhr/asr/maghrib/isha?

Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/RainIceCloud
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2Kvvyfn
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours