I have severe waswas and thus I take 2 hours to do ghusl. Don’t ask my why I was doing ghusl.

We only have one bathroom in the house and my family was growing impatient. My mom came in and cussed me out and I was quiet and didn’t not respond. Then my dad also cussed me out but I was quiet. Then like 10 minutes later my dad got mad and he actually came in and open the shower curtain and said “what happened”. I shouted for him to go away and I also talked some excuse like the soap is low and I have to make do or whatever. I am not sure if he saw me when he opened but I did see him so he probably did. Now I am wondering, is my ghusl still accepted or not? Now after the incident I got kind of mad and had a bunch of angry/bad thoughts in the shower, not TOO bad but still bad. Did that invalidate my ghusl as well?

I really don’t want to do it again ... should’ve asked this when it first happened. Did not pray for 2+ days already. I HATE GHUSL, why is it even a thing ... why can we just wash of the impurity and take wudu. Why do we have to go through the entire process and make sure every single nano- meter is covered with water? Ugh

Im a guy btw

submitted by /u/TresWayHouston
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2NMQOOf
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours